It’s All Water Under the Bridge From Here.
Floodgates have opened; your house is soaking through and through. You don’t know where to start, where to go or what to salvage, aside from your horrified, highly drenched cat curled atop the kitchen counter. Someone left the bathtub running; the kitchen pipe finally gave in, or it was just a bad day for heavy rain. You can go for the old age remedy, bucket in hand beside an open window, and hopefully, your swift shoveling movements will out drain the rising water levels. Or you could do the smarter thing, and Call the ATEX Emergency Hot Line.
Our Response is Immediate
We come well-armed with one of the best Austin water damage restoration teams and the most powerful water extraction equipment in the world. No matter what the damage levels are, from an overflowing tub to a commercial piping malfunction, water damage restoration is our forte.
You Need Professional Help
It’s a daunting thing when you are the victim; at the end of it all, for a resident of the Austin area, water damage results can be heartbreaking. Our job is to make it less stressful and restore hope but most importantly do what you need us to do when it comes to water damage restoration in
ATEX Water Damage Restoration to the Rescue.
Water damage is nothing to joke about, in a matter of minutes it can destroy valuable collections of memories, years of well laid out upholstery, top off the market electronics and worse still, stir an electric surge that could put your life or your business at risk.
So, What Should You Do?
- Always remember safety comes first.
- Call us; we’ll guide you on how to;
- Shut off the power for all flooded areas; water damage in KY is one thing, electrocution a whole other ballgame.
- Find the source of this leaky crime and stop the flood damage in your Austin home from getting worse.
- Mop up or blot as much water as possible to reduce the water damage effects.
- Store away valuable items like paintings in a dry place
- Keep away from rooms with sagging ceilings
- But do not use electronics while in a flood or water damaged area
- And most importantly do not wait to call us, we’ve seen other victims of water damage in Austin who waited, till morning, the result was something they could have avoided.
Time To Fix the Leak, or What’s Left Of It
We’re here to restore your business or home. We understand the value of your contents as well as the structure. We also know that the longer it stays wet, the more significant the damage and the greater the risk of mold growth. That’s why we ensure our arrival is timely and that our restoration techniques are fast and efficient. For not only is water damage or flood damage hazardous to your property, but it also becomes a health risk in the long run due to fostering mold. …